- ✅Essential oils and nut butter are made of body butter. The components are moisturisers, emollient compounds that trap and hold in moisture. The item will condition the skin and nourish it. It is much thicker than lotion in the texture itself. Body butter can hydrate the skin like nothing else when used daily.
- ✅Deep Hydration. When applied, the body butter will create a protective barrier between the skin and the elements. This locks moisture in, holding irritants out. No matter what environmental conditions you are in, it keeps the skin hydrated. The majority of lotions are dry since they encourage the dissipation of skin water. For extremely dry skin, the smooth, nourishing texture of body butter is the ideal remedy!
- ✅The Skin Softens. Got skin so dry it's going to shame alligators? Slather body butter after showering, no worries! It will soften and moisturise parched skin with the richness of essential oils and nut butter. At night, slather the butter and you will wake up to an amazingly smooth, radiant face.
- ✅Protects from the Elements. As a skin protector, body butter does double duty. It is made from the oils of seeds and nut butter. These ingredients can absorb moisture while softening the skin, keeping out potential toxins. Some butters in the body contain essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, C and E. These kinds of body butter, while keeping it silky soft, can protect the skin from the elements.
- ✅Factors to Be Considered. Might there be hundreds of body butter out there which is the best one for you? We recommend opting for the organic, all-natural kinds when it comes to picking body butters. Without irritants, all-natural body butter will nourish the skin.
Neroli oil, extracted from the flowers of bitter orange trees (Citrus aurantium var. amara), is an essential oil. It is known as orange blossom oil, too. The oil is extracted by steam distillation from the flowers. Neroli oil gives off a rich floral fragrance with citrusy overtones. It's used in perfumes and scented items as a base note. Neroli oil is also used as an ingredient in body lotions and cosmetics. Shea butter, which comes from the African shea nut tree, is among the best body butters for the skin. It is almost immediately absorbed by contact with the skin. Cocoa Butter comes straight from the seed of cocoa and has a sweet fragrance of chocolate and a luxurious feel. Body butter is used to hydrate the skin, and when your skin is already very damp, the best time to apply body butter is usually straight out of the shower. Body butters help to seal the moisture already present in your skin. It can be either beneficial or detrimental to what we rub or slather on our skin. So, understanding what's in the goods we're using is nice. Parabens are present in a number of conventional lotions or creams. What do parabens mean? Parabens are used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products as preservatives. Only natural ingredients are used in natural body butters. Body butters are great for the skin because inside the seeds they contain emollients from the nut oils. To keep in moisture, body butters often create a protective shield over the skin. Our skin already has a natural shield to help protect us from the elements, but free radicals can all have adverse effects on our skin in the dry air, warm sun and cold winter weather. Again, from those elements, body butters form an extra protective layer for our skin.
Neroli Vegan Body Butter/Glass Jar/ 100% Organic/Infused with Neroli Oil
Apply anytime, just rub into your skin for a beautiful smell and soft skin. Use after showering apply on slightly damp skin so that it penetrates to your skins deepest layers.